2018 Mid-Year Conference South
February 24, 2018 - Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center, Pomona
The Mid-Year Conference is designed as a one-day educational opportunity to learn how to better your Kiwanis experience and is open to all Kiwanians (not only club officers) and their guests.
Registration is required of everyone attending the Mid-Year Conference.
Your Conference Registration:
- Clubs may register the entire club at a discount utilizing the 100% club registration form (not available via the online registration).
- Clubs in division 15 have the option to register utilizing the Host Division Club Registration form (not available via the online registration).
First time logging in to KiwanisOne/Portalbuzz?
You'll need to set your login credentials by registering your email address and password.
1. Follow the link www.reporting.kiwanisone.org.
2. Click on the Register/Reset Password and follow the instructions.
3. After you have Registered/Reset Password, return to this Convention Registration Page and scroll to buttom of page to find REGISTER NOW Button.
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel
601 W. McKinley Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT DEADLINES:
♦ Conference Early Registration Deadline - January 12, 2018
♦ Hotel Reservation Deadline - February 8, 2018
♦ Conference Regular Registration Deadline - February 9, 2018 (also the 100% and Host Division Club Registration deadline)
♦ Exhibitor registration deadline - February 9, 2018
♦ Convention Registration Cancellation deadline - February 16, 2018
- All CANCELLATIONS must be received in WRITING. You may fax to (909) 989-7779 or email to email@example.com or mail to Cal-Nev-Ha Kiwanis, 8360 Red Oak St., Suite 201, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730. Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- Full refunds less a $10.00 per person processing fee will be granted for requests received by 5:00 p.m., FEBRUARY 16, 2018
- No refunds will be granted after FEBRUARY 16, 2018
- On-site registration will be available after the online conference registration closes, at a rate of $65.00. Limited meal function tickets may be available on-site, inquire at the on-site registration desk for availability.